Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Soft Hands Kind Heart Hand Cream - Product Review

(Image: the body shop) 

If it is one thing a lady must have its soft hands! I don’t care what your excuse is MAM you shouldn’t be caught dead with rough hands. Now here is a product that I have which is so sweet because it is produced by THE BODY SHOP and we all know that this brand is against child trafficking and has joined forces with ECPAT and Somaly Mam Foundation to launch a petition against that. Now isn’t that sweet :) ? I really feel proud of myself when I buy useful products that I need which are launching such causes because I know where part of my money is contributed to. If these topics really interest you, you can sign the petition here http://petition.thebodyshop-usa.com/sign-petition.php .

Anyhow, back to the product. My cousin Alyaa which I adore to death got this for me on my bday along with other stuff of course. Now what I love about this hand cream is that it leaves your hands soft and moisturized without giving u that wet, moist feel which I absolutely hate. Nothing worse than having greasy palms. Instead, it is absorbed really fast leaving your skin semi dry and clean. The smell is very green and natural. It contains organic olive oil and it is for all skin types. Do I recommend this? YES! You should defiantly take a bite out of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment