Thursday, March 24, 2011

M.A.C Wonder Woman Collection - Review


Can't wait for this new amazing collection to finally arrive here in UAE. I love thier new inspired line Wonder Woman. It is filled with bright colors shaded from light to dark. I was talking to one of the staff in MAC cosmetics the other day and she said they will be arriving in a couple of days but... sigh... it will be sold out before I know it lol. I tried to be cheeky and purchase them from the USA online store but guess what... they were sold out too. I’m really not stressing much on this collection because I know that the product is still the same I mean nothing new just the packaging is different. It’s cute though. I like wonder woman =D. Well here is a review of the collection for those of you who are not aware. All prices are in ($ U.S). You can use the currency converter on the right hand bar of my blog.



Lipglass $19.50




Lipsticks $15.50



Opulash Mascara $15.00



Nail Lacquer $14.00



Reflects Glitter $21.00


Pigments $21.00



Mineralize Skinfinish $35.00



Blush Duo $24.00


Lady Justice Eyeshadow Quad $40.00



Defiance Eyeshadow Quad $40.00



Penultimate Eye Liner $18.50



Utility Belt Face Brush Set $49.50




(Images: mac cosmetics)

No comments:

Post a Comment