Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Clean & Clear ADVANTAGE® 2-in-1 Acne & Mark Eraser Kit - Product Review

Image: The spa health 

Well since this is probably the number one beauty problem most girls face I thought of kicking off my blog with it. Now I don’t have perfect skin and I myself have had my share of pimples for the past 4 years. My skin tends to breakout normally if i sleep with my makeup or eat greasy food. But I have noticed by time my breakout has minimized and it is really not so bad, well at least not as bad as before.

Anyhow, I have had the clean & clear advantage kit for quiet sometime and was never really tempted to use it because I am always afraid that it might irritate my skin and seduce the breakout lol but however, I did try the daily protecting moisturizer and it is pretty good. I use it every morning before applying my makeup. Its SPF 15, helps clear marks, and is oil free!!! Something I need since my skin is mixed. So I really do recommend this product.  The kit contains a cleanser, moisturizer, spot treatment, and a night cream.

Where did I buy it from? Well my dad got this for me when he was in the states (bless you daddy) but I think you can find this at drug stores maybe pharmacies. Or you can get it from www.shopcleanandclear.com and get more info about it from http://www.cleanandclear.com/.  

No comments:

Post a Comment