Sunday, March 27, 2011

I Love Lanvin - News

(Image: up your heels)

I simply adore Lanvin. Shoes, clothes, and bags. I also love the dresses I think they are gorgeous, and not to mention the perfumes. Have you guys seen his collection for H&M? It is simply stunning!! Bold screaming colors, beautiful prints, and seductive designs. The whole collection is simply stunning! Queue up ladies for his 2011 collection!! Most of his dresses are seen on celebs like Kimmy K. I will leave you guys with the pics below. But first you gotta love this video check it out:



Love this video! Amazing concept.


(Image: gangster super space)

My FAV part of the video!! OH MY GOD!!




(Image: Snazzy arent we)


(Image: uk curiousty blog)


(Image: i want i got)



(Images: up your heels)







(Images: i want it i got it)



(Image: style mtv) 

No comments:

Post a Comment