Sunday, March 27, 2011

Andreia Chaves Mirror Shoes - Review

(Image: ffffound)

Wow! This is the weirdest shoe I have ever seen but yet it is just astonishing!! It is a piece of art. Something I would love to own because I would just put it in a glass display box and not touch it lol. These shoes are designed by Andreia Chaves and are called the Mirror Shoes! Each shoe is an individual work of art and Chaves believes that beauty can be found in chaos. I wonder if these are actually heavy. Well they shouldn’t be anyways otherwise how would a person wear those. Andreia is really a shoe architect. Here are some other geometric shoes designed by Andreia:

(Image: yatzer)


(Image: yatzer)


(Image: yatzer)


(Image: yatzer)


(Image: my brand of heroin)


(Image: my brand of heroin)

Beautiful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment