Monday, September 5, 2011

YSL oval arty rings - Review

(Image: thatsenuff)

I can't stress to you enough about how much I love this ring and for how long I have been searching and waiting to buy it. GRRR it's always out of stock at Harvey and Bloomingdales =( even at the YSL store. I contacted them recently and they said that it might arrive in a month or so but I just can't wait until I can wear one. I am so in love with the coral one and hopefully soon I will be receiving it. I have noticed that a lot of people are into these rings and buying them like crazy. It is huge I must say... not your typical ring but hey, it's adorable! love the different stones available and how the ring just hugges your finger. It is defiantly a statement and an eye catcher. What do you guys think? and which is your fav?

You can purchase them here: http://www.ysl.com/en_US/shop-products/Women/Jewelry  but this is for US only. You can also purchase them on http://www.ebay.com/ but the prices are crazy.

(Image: chichchocolated)


(Image: sweetcashmere)


(Image: fashionlista)


(Image: the trendy fashionista)


(Image: fashiongosip10)


No comments:

Post a Comment