Monday, September 5, 2011

Kimmy K's Wedding Bells - Review

 (Image: daily mail)

Finally! the world witnesses Kim's wedding as aired on E! news and shown in magazines. I love how they both share the same letter of their first name Kris and Kim.. Guess the K legacy continues... anyhow I was shocked to see her actually on the alter because Kim being picky as she is has been in so many relationships and they were all a bunch of downers. So quiet frankly I did not think that her and Kris would last so long but surprisingly they made it! no... Kim made it!! well Kris looks like a nice guy so I hope this marriage really lasts and it wont end up like those typical celeb on/off bizarre weddings.

Kim looked absolutely gorgeous. I must say I am team "simple" when it comes to weddings!! as I said in one of my previous posts.. you should look beautiful and timeless on your wedding and not look like something where you will regret and say "what was I thinking???".

So simple and elegant. I love love love her choice of jewels as well. Loved how instead of a necklace she wore a headpiece which was absolutely divine. And the Vera Wang gown is just sooo stunning!!! If you want to achieve her goddess makeup look then check out this tutorial my friend Huda made: www.youtube.com/user/hudaheidik#p/a/u/1/uOt6WUMCFtY


 (Image: daily mail)

 (Image: daily mail)

 (Image: daily mail)

 (Image: daily mail)


     

No comments:

Post a Comment