Monday, November 21, 2011

Gül Güzel Jewels - Review



Hey guys! I can't believe I haven't posted this yet or even mentioned it but I have a jewelry business. I started around 2 years ago and it's doing pretty well so I thought of sharing it. It's basically a combination of vintage Turkish/Middle eastern jewelry pieces. The main elements are raw authentic stones, gold plated metals, fresh water pearls, and silk. The jewelry pieces include necklaces, chokers, rings, earrings, bracelets, and pouches. The designs are really unique and the quality is superb. I am currently selling them at the Rouge Couture Boutique in Dubai and on Facebook under Gul Guzel Jewels.  Each design has a unique name and feature.
I attached some pics below, hope you guys like them (for prices and more details don't hesitate to contact me):     

 Crowned Collection



Turquoise Meydan

Queen's Wrist

Majestic Arch

Earring 

Ring


There is so much more designs and collections but the prob is most of them are sold out so check it out on FB or let me know if you need to see more pics or what's available.

PS: These jewels are only available in Dubai but if you are abroad and interested then contact me and I might arrange a delivery.  

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. wow so pretty!!! specially the turqouise one...
    Love your blog, i hope you like mine too, Please follow me as i just started mine:
    http://deesbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks glad you liked them! Just followed =D.

    ReplyDelete