Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Urban Decay Primer Potion - Review

(Image: sazica)

Ok so a lot of people are doing reviews about this product prolly like about a million but I was never really into it because I do not include eye primers in my foundation routine. But as they say, you never know unless you try. I always thought it was just similar to concealers and will help your eye shadow stick but it actually does more than just that. I bought the Urban Decay Naked Palette and the primer came along its not even that I was intended to buy it lol. So when I tried it and applied the eye shadow... Believe this or not it makes the color pop out and remain in place and stay for the longest time! Then I was thinking hmmm what took me so long to use it... Oh well I’m hard headed but I love love this product. If you already have it then HURRAY! But if you don't then go ahead and you will know what I am talking about. You can find this in Sephora or Faces. So go ahead lovelies take a bite out of this product.

Below are pics of a test I made dabbing eye shadow on my hand in which on one spot I just had the eye shadow (top) and on the other spot I used the primer under the eye shadow (bottom) you will be wow'ed!! Color pop!!



In the picture below I used a tissue paper and rubbed both spots really hard inorder to remove the eye shadow and you will be wow'ed again when you see that the eye shadow I used with the primer is still there!!! even after rubbing it so hard! Power of stay!! yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment