Saturday, May 19, 2012

VS Rockin' Body - Review


(Image: musingsofamuse)


I am so crazy over VS! I mean who isn't? I was walking across the shelves when the sales woman told me to try this product. She said that this is what models have on right before they walk the runway!! Now I don't know if she was trying to sell but somehow I bought it. First of all I love the packaging and all those words thrown like 5x sexier. It may not necessarily make you look 5x sexier but this product is really nice. It smells minty and feels nice and cool on the skin. It makes your skin look flawless, tinted, and glowing. It has shimmer and not that kinda shimmer where you can see miles away but its the kind that once you step close you can really see it and I rather have this than shining from miles away. Well this product is worth at least one try. Different women have different say about it but I think I like it! xx






I really don't know if you can see the shimmer effect in the picture but it is visibly clear to the eye!



No comments:

Post a Comment