Sunday, July 10, 2011

Dark circles - Review

(Image: idiva)

Blame it on your genes or lifestyle, dark circles under the eyes are one of the most common problems people face! Now I don't usually get them but if I do it is because of lack of sleep!! But I thought of sharing this with you guys anyways because I know how common this problem is. Anyhow, have you ever heard about how raw potatoes can help reduce dark circles around the eyes? Well, I learned that few days ago from a friend so I rushed to the internet and did some research. It is an ancient beauty tip! placing raw sliced potatoes under your eyes for around 10 minutes before bed and hopefully you will notice the difference! I am a potato lover. I love it in my sandwich, a side with my burger, and in salads! but I never thought of placing it under my eyes lol. I will try this trick myself because apparently a lot of people said it works and it does help reduce the dark circles due to the bleaching agents in potatoes. Hopefully this tip helps and let me know what you guys think.

No comments:

Post a Comment